Saturday, October 20, 2012

Vacation Day Three



I tell you what. Sleeping in Thursday and Friday felt so nice!

I don’t really remember what I did Thursday! I did have a hair appointment so I was forced to leave the house to go to it. Besides that, I read. I looked at Facebook. I played Words with Friends.

Yesterday, I cleaned my house. I did a deep cleaning, which included dusting and moving items as I swept. I had begun setting stuff aside earlier in the week. Yesterday, I organized those items. On Thursday, I discovered that my eye glasses had broken. I was all set to not leave the house Friday, but alas, I had to get those fixed. Since I was out, I went to Nordstrom Rack to try to find some good skirts for traveling. I found one that I liked so I got two of them. I also went to Target to get some last minute items.

Today I slept in and read. I was looking at my clothes trying away to get them in my carry on piece. Unfortunately, I have concluded that I may need to bring a larger bag and check it in. WAHH! I know total tragedy. It’s so much easier sticking to one bag with summer clothes. So a checked bag it will be. Right now, the weather is around 60 in the places I will visit. But next week temperatures will be 50 something. That’s still not that cold but cold enough that my summer skirts and t-shirts won’t cut it.

Today I need to have a beauty day and also head over to Des for Max’s birthday party!

No comments: