Thursday, October 25, 2012

My Travel Mates

Please Note: Spell Check is not working. That's my disclaimer!

I had dinner with my travel mates tonight.

There is a couple who are from upstate New York. They are both retired and travel a lot. They have been to every continent.

The friends traveling together are from Miami. They too have traveled a lot.
We have a couple from San Diego and a couple from Connecticut.

The other couple is from Florida. Oh and we have a couple who live in Belize. He is originally from Tennessee, and she is from Belize but lived in Miami for a while.

I sat next to the couple from upstate New York and the friends from Miami. They were encouraging me to keep traveling while I was young, which I fully intend to do. One of the women from Miami is a financial planner and she says that she sees a lot of people wait to retirement to travel and then end up sick or injured so they can't travel or at least travel well. I will travel while it is "still day."

There is just so much to see. I need to get on my financial planning so I am able to keep traveling.

Oh, and it sounds like most of the people I am traveling with are well to do. I am certainly not poor, but I am not rolling in the dough either!

No comments: