Thursday, October 11, 2012

Anthology Update

I mentioned my church anthology in the May blogging frenzy. Here is an update!

So I worked with the writers through June. At that point in time, I forwarded it to my editing teacher, and she edited it. I spent some time going back and forth with the writers on her edits.

Now, the book is in the hands of a coworker who is doing the graphics and layout. I hope that by the time I leave for vacation, it will be in the hands of a printer.

I am not sure if I mentioned it or not, but we had five writers (including myself) submit to it. I am sad to announce that one of the writers has since passed away. Very, very sad indeed.

I am very excited. Be on the lookout for your chance to purchase a copy. It’s going to be called Illuminations:  Magnifying the light of Christ through the pen.

No comments: