Thursday, October 11, 2012

She's Alive!

I have so not been good at keeping up my blog this year! It’s so sad. My goal is to post once a week, and I have not been making my goal. We are in week 42, but this will only make Blog 13. Sad. Sad. Sad.


So what have I been doing?

I suppose most of my time has been going towards reading. I used the Target gift cards and cash I received for my birthday in March to purchase a Kindle Fire. Between the library and the free books on Amazon, I have been reading a lot. The super good thing about it is it’s all free. Then, I can buy a book if I really, really like it. I hate buying books because they sound good only to be disappointed. I have to admit I have returned a many book without finishing them. It’s like you got a certain amount of time to get my attention. And I positively hate when I don’t like the main characters. Huge turn off.

Which leads me to the other thing I have been doing. I also have been watching movies on Netflix. I only get one movie at a time, so I try to watch one movie a week. That way I feel it’s worth the expenditure.

So the question is can I end the year with 52 posts? Hopefully my vacation will help me. Speaking of vacation. I am hoping to go…

No comments: