Monday, October 15, 2012

LTB, and It was a Dark and Starry Night

I went to an Art Walk in Renton this summer to see a friend’s exhibit. While walking around the other displays, I came across a business called Arts-N-Carafes. It’s a great set up. Each night, there is a painting that students will replicate. They provide all of the supplies and appetizers and one drink. An instructor takes you step by step in creating the document. My night was a night scene. I have labeled the piece, “LTB, and It was a Dark and Starry Night.” I have it hanging in my bathroom. I had such a good time doing it, and it was something different. There are a few more pictures that I want to do.

Empty Canvas

LTB the Artist

Adding Stars

"LTB, and It was a Dark and Starry Night"

1 comment:

Liza said...

That looks so fun! Good job, too!