Thursday, October 11, 2012

Vacation, all I ever wanted Vacation, had to get away

This year, I was very horrible about planning my vacation. I could not settle on anything. I would think of a location, but never get around to booking it. Normally I am booked months in advance, but this year, I just couldn’t get my head around it. Now that I think about it, the last two years were just as bad. I booked those two about a month before my departure. Will this time I am booking the 11th and leaving the 22nd!

So where am I going. Hopefully, please cross your fingers, I am going to do a Central Europe tour. It’s too late for me to even consider trying to book my own hotels. And I am not that spontaneous where I can just show up somewhere and book a hotel there. So I am hoping to join a tour where I will go to Poland, Hungary, Austria, and the Czech Republic. Again cross your fingers and pray! If this doesn’t work out, I might just be a stay-cation with some weekend trips to unplug.

More later!

No comments: