Saturday, October 20, 2012

Things You Have Done



Things You Have Done
This is not my bucket list. It is an exercise I saw on Facebook that I thought would be fun to do.
It was originally done in February 2009. It was updated July 2011 and May 2012. I was glancing over it last week, and I realized I could cross one thing off my list. I have decided to reorganize it somewhat. I will start with things I have done. Then I will have things I want to do, which I will add to my bucket list. Then I will have things I wouldn’t mind doing. Followed by things I don’t want to do.

Things you have done during your lifetime:

Done
(x) Gone on a blind date (with Jerry Brown)
(x) Skipped school
(x) Been to Canada
(x) Been to Mexico
(x) Been to Florida
(x) Been to Hawaii
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost
(x) Swam in the ocean (swam no, played yes)
(x) Played cops and robbers
(x) Recently colored with crayons
(x) Sang Karaoke
(x) Paid for a meal with coins only
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't.
(x) Made prank phone calls
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Gone ice-skating (ice skating...um more like crawling)
(x) Gone to the movies
(x) Driven across the United States
(x) Lay down outside at night and admired the stars while listening to the crickets
(x) Seen a falling star and made a wish
(x) Seen the Statue of Liberty
(x) Gone to the top of Seattle Space Needle
(x) Been on a cruise
(x) Traveled by train
(x) Been horseback riding (Does it matter I was terrified. This is something on my bucket list to redo)
(x) Ridden on a San Francisco CABLE CAR
(x) Truly believe in the power of prayer
(x) Been in a rain forest
(x) Seen whales in the ocean (NEW!)
(x) Ridden on an elephant
(x) Been snow-skiing
(x) Been to Westminster Abbey
(x) Been to the Louvre
(x) Swam in the Mediterranean (swam no played in yes)
(x) Been to a Major League Baseball game
(x) Been to a National Football League game
(x) Seen the Statue of David in Florence, Italy

Add to Bucket List:
( ) Been on a helicopter
( ) Been in a hot air balloon
( ) Watched the sunrise with someone

Would not mind doing
( ) Eaten sushi in Tokyo
( ) Been to Yosemite National Park
( ) Saw and heard a glacier calf
( ) Walked on the Great Wall of China
( ) Been to Niagara Falls
( ) Been to the Olympics
( ) Enjoyed the beauty of Old Faithful Geyser
( ) Lived in more than one country
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe (Any volunteers)
( ) Been down Bourbon Street in New Orleans
( ) Gone to Washington, DC (could be cool)
( ) Been to the top of the St. Louis Arch

No interest
( ) Watched someone die
( ) Woke up in the morning wondering where you are (is this possible?)
( ) Been water-skiing (not unless I learn to swim)
( ) Been spinnaker flying (I had to look up what this was)
( ) Snorkeled with sharks or stingrays (It looks like I need an if I could swim section)
( ) Swam with dolphins
( ) Been to Disneyland/Disney World (Maybe if I had kids)
( ) Traveled by motorcycle (I don’t like motorcycles)
( ) Been sky diving
( ) Gone snowmobiling
( ) Been deep sea fishing
( ) Danced in the rain-naked (huh?)
( ) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose & elsewhere
( ) Cried yourself to sleep

No comments: