Friday, October 1, 2010

Theories

I find conspiracy theories very interesting. Sometimes, the theories are so complex and interwoven that they make my head spin. At some point in time, the theories are more of mass hysteria and paranoia.

While I hate to be the one paranoid, sometimes I feel like there is something going on that I am missing. The secret looks and covert meetings make me feel like there was some secret handshake I missed learning, and now I am not part of the in crowd.

An ex-worker, who by the way un-friend-ed me on Facebook, had this saying along the lines that just because he was paranoid didn’t mean that people weren’t talking about him behind his back.

What I am really talking about is gauging and understanding the signs of the times. I feel like there is an obvious message in the atmosphere that is ringing out in Morris Code. It’s like all the times the Bible says let him who have an ear, hear.

It’s so easy to miss the boat because one is in total oblivion of the season.

No comments: