Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ready or Not!

This blog will once again soon turn into my travel blog. In 48 hours, I will be on my way to Athens!

Although I know the trip is coming up on an intellectual level, I’m not sure it has truly hit me that I’m leaving for a few.

This week has been a blur of running errands and putting stuff to the side. Yesterday, I went to seven stores looking for skirts to take on the trip, but came home empty handed and late. On Monday, I went to Target to get the stuff I was supposed to get last weekend. I ended up going to REI and spending way more than I planned, but hey, I’m investing in my traveling future.

The thing is that I’m not quite sure what to expect on this vacation. Normally, I have some inclination, but this year – nada. I suppose that could be good.

I am looking forward to going to the Island of Patmos and to Ephesus. I’m looking forward to trying some Belgium fries. I am looking forward to just walking aimlessly around Amsterdam.

This work week has flown by so fast. I feel like I blinked and it was over. Hopefully, my vacation won’t go by as fast!

No comments: