Monday, October 18, 2010

Greek Isle Cruise

This will be short. The Internet is expensive on the ship. 25 cent euro/minute. Gasp. Want to assure you that I am alive and kicking. Will make a large post if I find an Internet cafe or when I return to land on Friday.

Tonight we stop in Mykonos. I missed my shot of us departing Greece because we were doing a blasted life vest drill.

Tomorrow we stop in Turkey and I will visit Ephesus!!! Will see the theater Paul preached at. Looking forward to it. Then we visit the isle of Patmos in the afternoon. Super excited to see the cave John wrote Revelation.

I signed up for one excursion, which is Turkey.

I will give my opinion on non-Rick Steves Tours. I will say that with Rick everything is included. All the admission and all the tips so when you get there you have paid for everything but some meals and your souvenirs. Globus, it starts to add up so their cheap intro cost increases quickly with excursions and tips and tips and tips. It's all good. I planned this trip very quickly so live and learn.

Okay, I must log off now. I tend to not be able to stop typing. I have stuff to say!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi La Tonja,

Just to say hello from Seattle.
Good to know that you are doing well and visiting exciting places.

Best wishes,

Gabriela