Monday, September 27, 2010

Plan B

So, I was unable to get into the Turkey tour. It would have made my life so much easier if I had. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and that I will end up where I need to be.

With that said, I am happy to report the following. I will begin my vacation in Greece for a week. I’m very excited. It will be nice weather, and it’s a country I’ve always wanted to go. From there, I will spend the next week split between Belgium and the Netherlands. At first, I was just going to spend a week in Amsterdam and take day trips from there. Then, I decided to go to Belgium after waking up longing for Belgium waffles and Belgium chocolates. In truth, my hesitation in going to Belgium was laziness. I have already booked a ticket from Athens to Amsterdam. I either have to change the ticket to fly into Brussels or take a train from Amsterdam to Brugge the day I land. Since I am flying out of Amsterdam home, it made more sense to end there. When I booked my ticket, I really wasn’t sure what I would be doing.

This trip is a reminder that when you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Things just haven’t been well thought out but again, things have a way of working out!

No comments: