Wednesday, September 22, 2010

And the Winner Is...

In regards to planning my vacation, I have been all over the place!

Originally, I was going to Spain, Portugal, and Morocco. Then, I was going to Greece and Turkey. Then I was going to Israel and Egypt. I was really fixated on the latter, but prices were over what I had saved.

So, hopefully, fingers crossed, I will be vacating in Greece and Turkey the last two weeks of October!

I hope to report back on Friday, that everything has been checked off, and I will just be waiting impatiently for the day to get here.

Keep in mind that last year I had my August vacation planned and booked in April, so this year was kind of stressful.

1 comment:

Liza said...

If you ever need a companion for a Portugal trip, I'll volunteer!!! I even speak the language! I have a loose goal to go to Portugal in 2012. I'm saving up, but I keep eyeing the prices for low fares. Though, once you got me to Portugal, you might not be able to get me to leave...I miss it soooo much!