Thursday, November 6, 2008

Message to Barack and "some people"

Message to President-Elect Obama:
I pledge to pray for you.

I pledge to pray for your safety. Individuals with malice and hatred in their heart have spoken negativity into the atmosphere. Let that spirit be bound and come up against. May the angels of heaven encompass around you.

I pledge to pray that history will remember you as one of the greatest presidents of the United States of America. I pray that those people who falsely accused you will acknowledge their slander and acknowledge the achievements you accomplished during your TWO terms in office.

Message to the haters:
Um, stop calling Barack the messiah. The Messiah has already come. There is no need for another.

I'm a little concerned over your motive to refer to him as that, but I will save that for another posting.

Message to the confused:
Stop calling Barack the Moses of our people. If we must use this analogy, we must use it correctly. Remember that Moses did not enter into the Promise Land. It was JOSHUA who led the Children of Israel into the Promise Land. Brush off your Bibles and get the comparison right. Consider MLK Moses, and consider Obama Joshua. I don’t want to see any more Moses references in the news.

No comments: