Monday, October 24, 2011

Week 43 - Regular Programming

As I mentioned earlier, I love the Banyan Trees. There roots are so incredibly thick and they seem to be endless. For my devotion, I decided to use Jeremiah 17:7-8, which talks about trees and roots.


Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and who hope the Lord is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.


I'm not sure I am completely there yet. There are times when I feel firmly planted, but times when I am moved by things that happen around me. Normally things that shouldn't really move me. Interestingly enough the big things don't really phase me. It's the little things that add up and send me over the edge.




No comments: