Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hong Kong Chronicles - Homebound NO!

Yesterday, I did nothing during the day but read. It felt nice.

I met Alice at her job and we took the ferry to Hong Island Island. We took the tram (the locals call it ding ding) down to Causeway Bay. We walked around their Times Square and some of the backstreets. We went to this yummy Japanese restaurant for dinner.

Well friends, my plane leaves in three hours to head home. I bought three smutty romance novels to tide me over. I just didn't let myself do the conversion to USD. I am not allowed to purchase romance novels at full price no matter how tempting ;). I will share my secret shame of two baskets of romance novels hiding in my closet with you. SHHHH, don't tell anyone. LOL!

I don’t really want to go. Can one just abandon their life? Tempting thought but alas not very realistic. Though one day maybe I just won't come back. Well back to collect my stuff ;). Ireland felt like home to me. Maybe I should have just stayed there. WAHHHHHHH. I'll be off the ledge when I get back and reality slaps me back into the here and now.

Oh well. Ready or not here I come.

Another summer day has come and gone a way in Paris and Rome but I DON’T want to go home.

No comments: