Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hong Kong Chronicles - Yum Yum Dim Sum

I met Alice for lunch for Dim Sum. Her friends Aster, Hilda, and Lavender joined us. I was so excited to have dim sum in Hong Kong. The place we went to was Jade Garden, which made me laugh because that is the name of the place I mostly go to in Seattle for dim sum. I can't wait to share this with my coworkers. The food was good. Before I left, I found out that the dim sum items in Seattle are frozen, not fresh. So it felt good having some "fresh" dim sum. It was also nice meting some of Alice's friends.

I decided to come back here and finish blogging. Tonight, we will go to the Ladies' Market if the weather holds. It looks like it might start pouring down any second. I feel like I need to accomplish one thing a day and dim sum was on my list of things I wanted to do.

No comments: