Sunday, August 16, 2009

To Wales

Hello Friends and Family:

First of all, I forgot the EU keyboard was slightly different. LOL. I keep typing in email addresses and passwords wrong!

I have made it to Wales! I was able to catch an earlier train than I expected so I got to Wales around 1700 instead of 1800.

I'm a little out of it, but I will make my self stay up tonight to try to adjust. I need to eat that is for sure.

I'm very glad I decided to come here after all. I really went back and forth on whether to come or just hang out in London. It's very peaceful here and it's on the water so I am in love.

I wrote down notes from leaving my house to getting on the train. I will have a lot to say once I am not so light-headed. My body is a little confused right now but it will be fine in a few days give or take.

1 comment:

Amy J said...

Can't wait for updates. We are living vicariously through you LaTonja! :) But be sure to ENJOY your adventure without worrying about posting about it. Maybe you can fill us in after your adventure!