Friday, August 21, 2009

P.S.

I am a firm believer that travel grows people, and I think this trip is growing me. I'm a little more adventurous this go round. When I post the pictures, I hope that outside the standard shots of buildings and scenery you appreciate the artistic shots I am taking.

I am already mentally beginning to put together my next trip. Does anyone have anyplace they really enjoyed that I should consider. Does anyone want to join me on an adventure.

I met a woman from Maryland who also traveled alone. I asked her if customs asked her a million questions about traveling alone and she said yes and told me the questions, which were the same they asked me. What is up with the concern over single (women) travelers? If I had to wait for a travel partner, I would never go anywhere! LOL

No comments: