Thursday, January 28, 2010

Restless Energy

The last couple of weeks have been terrible busy at work. Monthly reporting married to year-end reporting. Yeah it’s crazy.

Throughout these last several weeks, I can’t quite shake the feeling that I should be doing something. It’s not the same feeling I have when something is missing. It’s a little different. It’s like I want to be out. I want to about. I want to be in the streets.

What’s weird about this is that I normally want to be home.

It’s like I can see myself just going for a walk and letting my feet take me where they will go. There is something out there for me. The question is what!?

1 comment:

myviewnews said...

Sounds like you might be searching for something. Seems like your mind may want to be free? Or is there something else that needs to be free?