Friday, January 8, 2010

All Things Will Become New

2010 is going to be a great year! It is time to open myself up to new things.

Eight days into 2010 I have a new hairdo. I’ve been thinking about locking my hair for years. The commitment to the locking process is what has stopped me. It will take one year for it to lock, five years for it to really lock. I am in this for the long run. A new year/decade, a new look.

I’m also thinking about getting a new car. I don’t need a new car. It’s something I want. So I have to balance it out. My car is a 2001 and has been paid off. Do I want to go back to a car payment? It’s in good shape but at the point where things slowly need to be replaced.

I am trying to make some changes in my behavior. I want to be less judgmental. I also want to give 100% of myself all the time. Sometimes I get lazy, but everyone I encounter deserves for me to be 100% there. This is at work with dealing with customers (external and internal), at church, and with my family and friends.

Above all, I have a new attitude. Like I said in the Ireland blog, something that was dormant sprang to life. I am excited about it. I am excited about the possibilities and the future. Good things are in store!

However, as Home Sweet Home goes, “Just when things when right, it doesn’t mean they were always wrong.” My life has been great thus far, but the best is yet come.


No comments: