Thursday, December 31, 2009

Questions's From Yam's Blog Two

What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
I got down and dirty planning a trip, complete with excel spreadsheets that would make a project manager proud

Did you keep your New Years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
My goals for 2009 were:
Write more, blog more, proactively engage/develop important relationships, and leave the house on Saturdays

I left the house most Saturdays; though I decided sometimes I just want to veg. I did blog and write quite a bit.

Goals for 2010: Travel, write, work on health

Did anyone close to you give birth?
My cousin/sister LaQuita

Did anyone close to you die?
No

What countries did you visit?
Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Republic of Ireland

What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
I wrote it but then I erased it LOL

What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory?
August 15 – September 4

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Finally stopped feeling like I’m living paycheck to paycheck

What was your biggest failure?
Letting little things get me riled up

Did you suffer illness or injury?
No

What was the best thing you bought?
A plane ticket

Whose behavior merited celebration
????

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
It’s in the vault – again

Where did most of your money go?
The trip

What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Visiting Ireland

What song/album will always remind you of 2009?
Nothing stands out

Compared to this time last year, are you:
happier or sadder? About the same
thinner or fatter? Fatter
richer or poorer? Richer

What do you wish you'd done more of?
Really looking past what people said and more at what they were doing

What do you wish you'd done less of?
Brooding over dumb people and events

How will you be spending New Year's?
Watch Night service at church then home where I have sparkling cider chilling as we speak

Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
Sophia?

Did you fall in love in 2009?
No

How many one night stands in this last year?
Not my style

What was your favourite TV programme?
Sex and the City (DVDs) and Seinfeld (syndicated/DVDs) – still; Also love the Office and Two and a Half Men

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No, but two people hate me

What was the best book(s) you read?
I keep rereading the same books

What was your greatest musical discovery?
Same bands from last year

What did you want and get?
Travel

What did you want and not get?
Winning the mega millions

What were your favorite films of this year?
Still loving the oldies

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 35, and I can’t remember

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Winning the mega millions

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Cute and comfortable

What kept you sane?
My pastor (I was on the ledge a few times)

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Gerard Butler and Clive Owen

What political issue stirred you the most?
The health care debate

Who did you miss?
My friends who live out of the state/country

Who was the best new person you met?
Pamela Robinson

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
Life is too short to get caught up with stupid people and small things

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?
Another summer day has come and gone in Paris and Rome and I want to go home

No comments: