Friday, January 22, 2010

Acting on 2010 Goals

One of my unwritten/unspoken goals for 2010 is to write a book. I know that there is a book or two in me. It’s just a matter of getting it out. I’ve had a few prophesies over my life concerning my writing.

The first one involved God changing the “muse” in writing, which has happened slowly over time. The second involved me writing books and words to bless God’s people.

I have seen life, obstacles, fears, etc. paralyze people into not fulfilling the words spoken over their lives. My prayer is that God prods me along the way.

I was sleep this week, and I woke up in the middle of the night. I had all these great ideas for topics. I sleepily woke up and wrote them down as they came to me. Hopefully, I will be able to read my writing when the time comes.

I’m thinking that during Lent, I will commit to writing for two hours each day. I will find that two hours my giving up television or Facebook. LOL.

Pray for me, please!

No comments: