Friday, July 1, 2011

October 2006 Cover Girl Questions

This is from October 2006 when I was the PCC Cover Girl of what was then the PCC Women's Scroll. Yes. This still sounds like me.

Where are you from? I was born in Hazlehurst, MS. I was raised in Moses Lake, WA.

Favorite Color? I like black, brown, and grey. I also like red.

Any Hobbies? I write creatively. I mostly write poetry, but I have written plays and short stories. I love to read.

Read any interesting books lately? I read this book called Pledged that was interesting.

Describe yourself in one word? Creative.

What’s your best trait or one thing you like about yourself? I like that God made me a writer. Even when I am in denial about an emotion, my writing reveals what I am feeling.

What are your long-term goals (Career and Spiritual)? My goal career wise would be to figure out what I want to do. Spiritually, I would like to be at the place where I truly believe what God says about me.

Favorite Scripture? There are four that stay with me. They are Jeremiah 1:5, Zechariah 4:6, Psalm 8:4, and Psalm 139:14. 

Married or Single? Single.

Do you have any kids? If so, how many? No. I used to want three.

Any Pets? If so, what kind of pets do you have? No. The only living thing in my house is me.

Who do you admire? Why? Where do I start?!

I admire Demetra Baker. I admire her because she gives freely of herself and her resources. I appreciate the fact that I can trust her with information I have not told anyone else about without judgment.

I admire Romanita Hairston because of the load she balances. She balances marriage, children, and work. With all of that, she still has time to mentor her friends.

Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert? Introvert!!!

Do you tend to make friends easily? No. I have to check people out first. I use the concept of the Mosaic Tabernacle in friendship. There are folks in the outer court and inner court. There are few in the Holy of Holies!

Do you tend to be an impulsive decision maker or do you analyze them? I tend to over analyze everything. I have made some impulsive decisions. These are the ones that got me in a lot of trouble but were a lot of fun.

What was the wildest adventure you’ve ever taken? I can’t share. I must protect the innocent. Seriously, my trip to India and Singapore was an adventure.

No comments: