Thursday, June 10, 2010

Moses Lake

I dream a lot about Moses Lake.

Some of the dreams involve me getting stuck over here (currently in the town). Bad weather. Can't get a ride to Seattle. Can't get a ride to the bus stop. My sister Honey and cousin Brett are normally there.

Sometimes I dream that I am living at home for a short period, which always ends up being longer than I had anticipated. In these dreams, I am desperately searching for a place to buy. I am always so relieved when I wake up to discover it was only a dream. Honey and Brett are normally there.

Sometimes I dream that the home I grew up in has been remodeled. Everything is brand new. Often, it is always bigger than it was.

I dream that I am at Frontier. Or walking downtown. I dream that I am at different parts of the city. I suppose it just haunts my subconscious.

Perhaps the dreams are the current reality catching up with me.

No comments: