Sunday, February 21, 2010

Week Six and Other Confessions

Yesterday was the six-week anniversary of getting my hair locked. Six weeks seemed so far away when faced with six weeks of not washing my hair! The first two weeks were by far the hardest! I didn’t think I was going to make it. I was ready to rip through my hairs with my nails for sweet, sweet, sweet relief!

When I went back at four weeks, I was told me I wouldn’t get a real wash for a month. But, yesterday when I went, behold a real wash and it felt GOOD! Technically, I can go once a month now, but I had already made two 2-week apart appointments. I still can’t wash my own hair though.

Yesterday was rough on me. It was one of those days I wanted to quit my job, sell my condo, and travel for a year, which is what I REALLY want to do.

Actually, what I really want to do is own my own publishing company, take photographs, and travel write. Hmm…how do I make that happen!?

1 comment:

Mrs.Shandekar said...

((hugs))

Hope the rough day is passe.