Sunday, March 22, 2009

Facebook Three Things

Names I have been called
1. Mookie
2. LT
3. LTB

Three jobs I have had in my life
1. Risk Manager Student Helper
2. Student Helper at DSHS in ML
3. Market Data Analyst

Three places I have lived
1. Hazlehurst, MS
2. Moses Lake, WA
3. Seattle, WA

Three TV shows that I watch
1. Sex and the City
2. Seinfield
3. Friends

Three places I have been (last three)
1. England
2. France
3. Italy

People who e-mail me regularly
1. Deidre
2. Denise
3. DNC (LOL)

Three of my favorite foods
1. Tacos
2. Roast and potatoes
3. Pizza

Three Favorite drinks (besides Water)
1. Lemonade
2. Sweet Tea
3. Martinelli’s Apple Cider

Things I am looking forward to in the near future
1. Summer vacation (Ireland and Scotland and maybe Wales)
2. More furlough three-day weekends
3. Summer

No comments: