Monday, March 9, 2009

Safeway

There is a Safeway two blocks from my house that I shop at. It’s “my” Safeway. There is however occasions I will shop at the Safeway near Genesee. The sad truth is that I only shop there in the hope I will run into this guy I used to see.

I know, I know, it’s sad. One of my coworkers told me he saw him there. And, I have done a few drive bys since in the hope that I will run into him. I am very aware that his mom lives in the area, and I often hope to run into him when I am in the area.

Overall, he is a decent guy. It’s probably the one occasion I can’t sing a “he did me wrong song.” The truth is that I ruined things by trying to rush them too fast.

I am not sure why I want to see him. I just do. Part of me wants to apologize. The other wants to beg for forgiveness and a second chance.

Yes, I will continue to shop at Genesee. Hoping, wishing, and maybe praying.

I don’t think this can be considered stalking since I don’t camp out, and I don’t have binoculars, rope, or tape.

No comments: