Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Time. Time. Time.



This is a post I wrote on Facebook:

I find myself thinking about time a lot lately. Time is such a funny thing. Some people are wishing time away to end a season or circumstance. Others are holding on to time because of what tomorrow could bring.

“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.” Charles Dickens

“To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.” Ecclesiastes 3:1

“So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.” Gandalf

End post.

I find myself on the side of those wanting time to move faster. Like can I fast forward to my vacation in October? Or can I fast forward to after the presidential elections because I am so over the circus of clowns putting their names in the ring.

No comments: