Thursday, November 8, 2012

Trip Misc.

I forgot to mention that in Prague the women’s Olympic tennis team was in the Old Town. They were there for publicity for an event. Word on the street is that one of the women won Wimbledon a few years back. I had no idea who they were, but there was a crowd taking pictures with them.


My jet lag is kind of weird. Normally traveling eastbound is hard and westbound is easy breezy. Going there (eastbound) it was quite an easy recovery. I woke up really early the first few nights but that was it. Coming back (westbound) was very hard. I had to fight to keep my eyes open to a decent hour. And some nights I have woken up and stayed up. Other nights I am going to bed around eight and waking up at six. So I don’t know if I’m having regular insomnia or jet lagged.

Oh, and I have been meaning to say that my guide used the phrase “okie dokie” a lot. If you hear me say it, that’s why.

No comments: