Thursday, November 1, 2012

Cesky Krumlov

We left Vienna in the a.m. and spent a few hours in the Czech Republic town of Cesky Krumlov for a few hours.

It was a very nice spot. I could totally see myself spending a few nights there to just chill. I really liked the Old Square, and there was water all around the town. I met a local who was smoking along the river bank. We chatted for a few minutes. She was very nice and friendly. Curious about me I think.

I was wandering around the town and encountered some folks who I would consider transient had I seen them downtown Seattle. They were nice enough but their pit bull took a dislike to me. It would have been an international and PETA incident rolled up in one. But alas, the dog did not attack.

Anyway, I really liked the town. Thus far I like it better than Prague.

No comments: