Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's All Coming Together

Yes, it has been a while. I did not make my weekly quota in April.

I have been writing a book idea in a journal. I will say more I as I began typing out that thoughts, but so far. I like it a lot. I will be sitting here and all these great ideas just pour out!

My goal is to start a writing group at my church. I would like us to meet once a month and share our progress. Eventually, I would like us to self-publish an anthology of short stories. I would also like for us to publish an anthology of poetry. We have so many writers at my church, and I believe we are all together for a reason!

I have some short trips coming up. I’ll be in a wedding in L.A. followed by a business trip to NYC.

I need to start planning my vacation. I don’t feel like planning this year so I am searching for a tour. I did find a tour that sounded interest that was Greece, Egypt and Israel. I would like to add in Turkey but it depends on time and money.

I’m still plotting to win the mega millions. LOL.

No comments: