Monday, September 7, 2009

Pictures

I am currently uploading my pictures to Shutterfly. I'm about halfway there, and I hope that by midweek I will post a link on Facebook. I warn you that there are a lot of pictures. Would say 1125 be too much in three weeks? I plan to post them all and then download them onto a CD. I will then go through the pain of deleting half or two thirds of them and printing my favorites and creating a nice photo album of the journey. I love this part as I get to smile and relive the adventure.

I was able to sleep Friday night. Saturday into Sunday, I got up around three. Sunday into today (Monday) I got up around five so I'm getting there.

I keep doing this mental check of what time it is in Ireland.

I received a newsletter from St. Placid's Priory and one of the writers said that stability is being where you are without wanting/longing to be somewhere else. So I will try to be stable and live in the present and where I am. I will still plot for my next vacation. LOL

2 comments:

Amy J said...

It has been fun to read about your adventures in sort of "real time" and think about you on the other side of the world. Thanks for taking the time. I really have enjoyed it. :)

Can't wait for the pictures!

Liza said...

Ever consider Portugal? I'm thinking of going in 2012! I can speak the languange!