Friday, July 3, 2009

Pass the Kleenex

I am totally not a crier. I will not let myself on any given situation. Case in point, I sat stoic and mad at my sister’s funeral. I just don’t cry very well.

So last Friday, I was just so frustrated with my job, life, and myself that I felt like my soul was crying and it was quite overwhelming.

Then on Sunday, I got on my car to go to church and this song called “Walking Her Home” was on the radio. I managed to back out of my parking space before I started crying. I then watched the video at work on Tuesday and started crying. I printed the lyrics and read them and started crying. There is a song by Brian McKnight called “Marilie” that makes me cry as well.

As far as I can tell the common theme is a man loving a woman with what I consider to be a true, pure, romantic love. I invite you to Google the lyrics.

I would love to have someone feel that way about me.

No comments: