Saturday, May 2, 2009

To Wales or not to Wales, that is the question!

To Wales or not to Wales, that is the question!

As part of my vacation I am planning on spending two nights in Wales. I literally land in London and head over to Wales. The main issue is that I arrive on a Sunday, which means that trains are running less often. Then on Monday, when I will do my touring, some things I want to see are closed. I could do them Tuesday moving heading on to Edinburgh.

Part of me desires to just stay in London and do Wales in another trip.

I’m actually having a hard time making a choice, which is ironic since my last post was about making a decision and keeping it.

What I realize is that this choice will impact who I come into contact with. My locale will impact those whose paths I will cross and the people I will meet.

So, to Wales or not to Wales?

No comments: