Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wow Factor

I'm in the midst of planning my vacation. Hotels are booked for Ireland!

I have Scotland/Northern Ireland mapped out; I just need to figure our where I am going to stay.

I was responsible for figuring out transporation from Dingle to Galway and from Galway to Dublin, which I did. I was just doing some searches for transportation from Cobn to Dingle and a link to my blog was on the first page. It made me smile and say WOW!

Work has been busy. Instead of getting on the ledge, I just remind myself of my upcoming vacation, which gives me some motivation to make it.

I think of all that must past before my trip: Mother's Day, Father's Day, Fourth of July, teeth cleaning, oil change, etc. They are like milestones along the way to show me the trip is nearing!

No comments: