Sunday, April 12, 2009

Another summer day has come and gone away in Paris and Rome

Step One: Notify boss of intended vacation. CHECK

Step Two: Complete PTO for three-week vacation. CHECK

Step Three: Purchase plane ticket for said vacation. CHECK

Step Four: Plan itinerary. IN PROGRESS

STEP FIVE: Secure hotels. TO BE DONE AFTER ITENARY COMPLETE

I am SO excited. I depart August 15 and land in London. From there?

Choose your adventure: 1) Head 2 Wales; 2 Head 2 Scotland

What I do know is that I will spend some time in Edinburgh, Scotland. I will spend at least one night in Glasgow, Scotland where I will ferry to Belfast, Northern Ireland. I will set up camp there and do some day trips around Northern Ireland before taking the train to Dublin, Ireland (Republic of) where I will meet my traveling partners for 10-days, Candi and her friend Pam.

2 nights Dublin, 2 nights Cobn, 2 nights Dingle, 2 nights Galway, Final night Dublin before heading back home on September 4 .

I am SO excited. Okay, I already said that but I am. The only problem is that I don’t have enough time to see all that I want to see. SIGH. I will pick the highlights and as I said during my last trip in England, I will be back.

There is so much history I want to explore. If we haven’t met, I love English history.

No comments: