Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Bucket List

I created a Bucket List in September 2010, which is not quite two years ago. How have I done?

So my buck list was:


Places to Go:
Egypt
Israel
Spain
Morocco
Greece
Turkey
Australia
Argentina
Who Am I Kidding? I want to go everywhere.

Things to Do:
Write a Book
Take a photography class
Go whale watching
Ride the Duck
Go on a horse and buggy ride during the winter with some hot chocolate
Find a place to volunteer

Under places to go, I have been to Greece and Turkey. Albeit Turkey was a day trip. Maybe I should focus this year's vacation on places on my list, but the list is ever growing! I also want to go to Germany, Portugal, and Vietnam.

Under things to do, I am doing the book this year. And, I have been doing some volunteer work - some through my job and some through my church.

It's crazy how quickly time moves. But, I have made some progress. The travel will take years to do. The things to do I could actually do in a year if I tried. I have missed this year's whale watching season in my area, but it resumes in March.

No comments: