Monday, March 22, 2010

One Last Cry

I’m not really much of a crier. I actually have a friend who I am pretty sure received my tears. LOL. My rage and pain are processed internally.

For some reason, I feel like taking a walking and just crying. I felt this way last week as well. I feel overwhelmed. Maybe it’s all the changes that are going around me? Change is hard for me. I like the “stability” of routine.

It’s the strangest feeling. I can’t shake the thought that something is going to happen that I need to prepare myself for. I’m not sure if it is necessarily a bad thing. More like something that is going to take me out my comfort zone and shift me. No matter how much I want to hold on to whatever it is I’m supposed to let go.

I don’t mean this in a doom and gloom way. It’s more like yesterday prepares you for today. You can find the strength to survive what happens next based on past experiences. Based on knowledge that God didn’t abandon you in the past, and He will be with you in the future, no matter what it holds.

I will go home and attempt to cry my eyes out!

1 comment:

Liza said...

I'm all for a good cry now and then! I think it cleans things out! Watching an especially sappy movie doesn't hurt either! :)