Wednesday, November 18, 2009

December 12, 2012 - Part Two

Okay, hypothetically, if the world was going to end in 2012 what would I do differently?

As I mentioned in the previous post, my travel plans would be accelerated. I don’t believe in credit card debt, so I would limit my purchases to basics and hopefully manage to travel two to three months out of the year. I’m very disciplined. I could do this.

I would also write books. There are so many books and characters running around this brain, I have to fight my imagination at every turn.

I would take the time to visit my family in Mississippi once a year.

I would spend as much time with my local friends and family as I could.

I would see this job as it is – a means to an end and nothing more. Nothing to be stressed about and nothing to take home with me.

It’s amazing how differently I would do things if I knew I had limited time (I mean in the sense of being diagnosed with something terminal).

But since the world is not ending, I’ll probably continue to drag my feet and procrastinate.

If only, I would kick myself in the butt and get going!

No comments: