Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Progress!

I began seeing a personal trainer twice a week in mid-January. Last week was six weeks into it so my measurements were retaken. I've:

  • Lost 4 pounds
  • Lost 1 inch in my bust
  • Lost 1 inch in my waist
  • Lost 1 inch in my hips
  • Lost 1/2 inch in my thighs
  • Lost 1% of my body fat
I'm really the most excited about the body fat lost. I'm not focused so much on weight. I just want to be healthy, toned, and fit.

I turned 40 this month, and 40 years from now, I want to be healthy and active so I need to start now!

My goal is to have an average of 30 minutes of exercise sevens days a week. So, basically I have my two workouts, and I walk to/from my bus stop five days a week, and that takes care of my goal.

I am also trying to walk during lunch and get off my bus earlier to supplement.

I feel good, and I am sleeping better! I will get remeasured in six weeks.

I figure I need to invest in my future today.

No comments: