Wednesday, March 12, 2014

40 and Fabulous

I was a little indifferent about having a 40th birthday get together until I went shopping and happened to find this little red dress that had a mind of its own. So I had a get together with some of my girlfriends.

40 feels good so far. I realize life is short and getting shorter. No time to waste. And sometimes people tell you more by what they do or don't do than what they say and claim. Time is of the essence. I need to do what I want to do now. No time to wait and waste. Life is too short.

Some of my friends (Back Row: Anitra, Erica, Crystal, Kenna, Denise, Toyia, Romanita, Lisa, Candace, Stacy, Candy; Front Row: Dreeny, Desiree, Diane, me, Deidre, Tiffany, Asha)


Lisa, Anitra, me, Tiffany, Deidre, and Denise
Romanita, me, and Toyia

Candy, me, and Diane
Anitra and me

Dreeny Paine and me
Blowing out the candles
Some birthday love

No comments: