Saturday, December 14, 2013

Arts N Carafes - Fourth Class

Last night I had another fun night at Arts N Carafes. I enjoyed hanging out, painting, and chatting with Anitra! The owner, Bev, does a great job instructing the class on recreating the painting of the night. It's something different and fun to do, and you take home something you created and can place on your wall. And it's very relaxing!

There are four other paintings I want to do. I'm going to run out of wall space soon! I never like my painting as I am doing it. At the end, I like it. The next day I love it.


"Sheets of empty canvas, untouched sheets of clay..."
LTB's Masterpiece in progress
Anitra's Masterpiece in progress
Anitra: The Artist
LTB: The Artist
Anitra: The Artist x 2
LTB: The Final Product
LTB & Anitra: The Finished Projects
LTB: The Artist


No comments: