Tuesday, January 17, 2012

1.17.11 Take Two

As I said in my previous post, I am taking the time to enjoy the moment.

Sometimes in times of peace, I subconsciously create drama. It’s in little things. It starts in my mind and manifests itself in my behavior. Perhaps it’s the chaos of my childhood. It’s quite the dichotomy. I seek peace, but I don’t trust it to stay. Yet, peace is something we are to have.

I was talking to God and the message I got back was make the right choices and decisions.

Our decisions both big and small could have enormous consequences.

So, I am trying to be mindful and do the “right” thing. I am trying to think of some examples without sounding pompous or full of myself. That is something else I am working on. Lord Help Today!

Anyway, I have more to say, but I need to get back on the good foot.

No comments: