Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The only downside of traveling is...

The only downside of traveling is jet lag! It’s 3:19 a.m., and I am wide awake.

Yesterday, around 2:30 I was bragging to a friend how I didn’t have any jet lag. Ha!

I got back Saturday afternoon, and I spent some time with LQ and S. Around 6:00ish, I started feeling tired. I went to bed around 7:30ish. I got up around 3:30, but I managed to drift in and out of sleep. Went to church, and managed to hang out until around 8:00. I came home and went to bed. I’m pretty sure I slept well. Yesterday, around 5:00, I got so tired. So I took a nap until six then went to bed around 8:00. Now I’m wide awake! I took yesterday off so today is the first day back to work.

My trip home was relatively quick. I watched Just Wright, Date Night, The A-Team, The Losers, and most of Letters to Juliet. It made the trip go by fast.

I am actually glad to be home. I missed my peeps! It felt good to sleep in my own bed. Most nights, I had twin beds, so it was nice to layout in my queen. In Belgium, I thought I had a queen, but it was two twin beds in disguise. It was very uncomfortable to land where the two beds met! I did have a queen for one of my nights in Athens. It was relatively soft. The other beds were small and hard. Not a good combo for a person who likes to stretch out in a soft bed!

Anyway, it’s so good to be home. I’ll post pictures soon!

P.S. Don’t forget to vote!

No comments: